Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rite Aid Happiness!

UPDATE: Savings at Rite Aid Better Than Previously Announced! See Below for the Scoop!

I spent some time this week watching videos on the Rite Aid website. This allowed me not only to grab some great coupons, but also a $5 off $20 coupon. With my coupon pouch (I really need a better way to organize!) and the Rite Aid ad in hand, I did my first Rite Aid shop.

I read about folks who have so many issues with coupon users. The Lord has blessed abundantly in my case as both at Walgreens and Rite Aid I had amazing service. I'll definitely be returning to those stores - and they're the closest ones, too! :-)


Here's how it played out:

Transaction #1:

(1) Crest Whitening w/Scope toothpaste ($2.49 with wellness+ card)

I used

(1) $0.75 off coupon

Total: $1.74 with a $2 +UP for a Grand Total of: $0.26 money maker!

Transaction #2:

(1) Renu Sensitive Eyes Contact Solution ($7.29 with wellness+ card)
(1) Gillette Fusion Shave Gel ($2.99 with wellness+ card)
(1) Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor ($9.99 with wellness+ card)
(1) Gillette Deodorant ($4.00 with wellness+ card)
(1) Gillette Body Wash ($4.00 with wellness+ card)

I used:

(1) $5 off $20 coupon
(1) $2 off Renu Solution
(2) $2 off Gillette Body Wash or Deodorant
(1) $2 off Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
(1) $2 +UP Reward from Transaction #1

Total: $13.27 with a $5 +UP Reward for a Grand Total of $8.27

BUT

The Shave Gel, Deodorant, Body Wash and the Renu Solution have rebates. I currently have a rebate check waiting for me that totals $10.29, which leaves my true total at: $1.74 + $13.27 - $5.00 - $10.29 = $0.28 MONEY MAKER!! 

Can you say WOW?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yay you!!! Way to go, Bek!