Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I (heart) Rite Aid!

Today's Rite Aid trip wasn't as exciting as my first one, but it's still pretty sweet! I got a few free things, and saved a bundle on the rest. Used my first Video Value coupons too! I'd written out my transactions before hand, but one of the deals mentioned online didn't really apply, so I had to rearrange on the fly and I missed redeeming an UP reward. But that gives me an extra $1 for next week!



Instead of listing out each transaction, etc. like I've been doing, I'm going to try listing each item and the coupons, etc. that I used - to show the actual cost per item (after coupons, +UPs and SCRs).

Viva Towels 8 ct. - regular price: $12.99, on sale for $6.99
 - $1 Video Values coupon
 - $1 +UP for a total of $4.99

Motrin PM 20 ct. - regular price: $5.99
 - $3 in ad coupon
 - $2 +UP reward
 - $1 manf. coupon for a total of FREE (did this 2x)

Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner - reg. $4.29, sale $3
- $1 coupon (2x)
- $1/2 +UP reward for a total of $1.50 ea. (bought two)

Biotrue Contact Solution - reg. $4.99
 - $4 SCR for a total of $.99


Axe Shower Gel - reg. $5.69, sale $3.99
 - $1 Video Values coupon
 - $1 +UP reward for a total of $1.99

Total OOP: $15.95 + tax
SCR: $4
+UP: $1
Grand total: $10.95 + tax for the above. 

No comments: