Monday, January 08, 2007

Christmas in Illinois . . .

Sam and I spent Christmas and New Year's with his family in Illinois (near Chicago). What a wonderful chance to get re-acquainted with his parents and brother/sister-in-law! And. of course, our new nephew Stephen Champlain Jones! (see my blog for some cool photos and studio portraits of the family--link on the right to "Rebekah Jones")

After spending some frustrating moments, I was able to upload our Christmas photos to a Web Album. Click here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bekahj77/ChristmasIllinois to view the photos--I added captions to them to give you an idea of who is who and what is going on. Not hard to tell though; the majority are of little Stephen!

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend the time with your family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun in IL, say hi to everyone for me.

Jacob